January 26, 2010

56. Footprints in the snow

These are pictures from the 2nd of Jan 2010, the only day this month that had some good sunshine after the snow. And bright skies just the way I love them. We were walking in our neighbourhood and my daughter wanted to make footprints in the snow. So both of us had a nice time running around, lying down and generally goofing around in the snow covered lawns. When taking this picture, my aim was to click the bright colored yellow house. Incidentally, the footprints also found their way into the frame and I liked it! :) This yellow house always gets my attention, it never goes unnoticed from anywhere. I just tried to make that a little bright and stand out from the otherwise bluish painting.

Snowscape #7
Footprints in the snow
Acrylics on Canvas, 5 * 7 inches
© Nithya Swaminathan


Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!