January 11, 2010

46. Waterlily #18

This is the last of the waterlilies, for now that is. I kinda got tired by the time I finished this one, a little bored with all the lilies. So I just decided to stop with one today. I wanted to squeeze in one more, but not at the cost of me not enjoying the process anymore. I've had enough flowers for now! As mentioned earlier, my original plan was to do these lilies over this month but they are now done much faster. I might get back to couple of more of these later in the month, but I am not sure. I may or may not do more. There aren't many references left anyway.:)

Waterlily #18


Waterlily #18
Acrylics on board, 5 * 7 inches
© Nithya Swaminathan


Apart from this I also worked on a couple of larger paintings today, and will post them during the week. And we shall move onto a new subject tomorrow! Let me know all your critiques and feedback on the lilies. I had a blast doing them, did you enjoy them as much? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!