January 17, 2010

49. Winter Sun

This is the painting that I completed and trashed a couple of days ago. My smallest brush lost its life just when I needed it to do the winter trees and branches a little delicately.:) And I got so irritated with the output from a slightly larger brush. On second thoughts today, I felt I could salvage the painting and don't have to paint over it so soon. So after I bought some new brushes yesterday, went over the trees alone today and I think it is done now.:)

Winter Sun


Winter Sun
Acrylics on Canvas, 5 * 7 inches
© Nithya Swaminathan


This is a sprawling lawn in my neighborhood, and thanks to the snow, it was covered without a speck of green being visible. The winter sun was shining so nicely and I found the whole scene so irresistible. Let me know your feedback on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!