February 26, 2010

Ecstasy

These days, when I upload my paintings to flickr, it automatically gets updated on Google Buzz. This way, my family gets to follow my paintings regularly. My parents do not generally visit my blog or follow what I do. But then, since Buzz is so on-your-face, they do not miss anything.:) At a time when social media is nothing but suffocating, I was so not interested in embracing yet another place to post mindless status updates. I have however not deactivated buzz for the sole reason that it saves my folks the trouble of remembering my blog url or any such things.:) Though I do not post anything new to Buzz, the auto update from flickr is good for me.

Ecstasy
Ecstasy
Acrylics on Canvas, 16 x 20 inches
© Nithya Swaminathan


This one is completed and signed, but something about her body/anatomy doesn't seem alright to me. I thought I have made the hands too small, but looks like that isn't the case. So while I am unsure of what exactly is missing, I have kept it aside to take another look after a few days. I hope some flaw pops out at me :-) Your feedback is welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!