February 4, 2010

68. A bunch of orange

While I love painting with gay abandon and getting to complete so many pieces in a day, I hate the part that follows. I have to upload my images in a million places, starting with flickr, facebook, my online shops, etc etc. Facebook is brilliant in the  sense it does not allow importing photos from flickr directly. I HATE that. Added to it, if I have to upload the same image on my personal profile and my fan page, Facebook expects me to do it twice. How crazy! When I am an admin of a fan page, I expect it would be nice if I can share an album between both my profiles. I wish I could outsource all these tasks and just get to paint. Sigh!

Bunch of orange


A bunch of orange
Palette Knife on board, 5 * 7 inches
© Nithya Swaminathan


Anyway, that's enough ranting for a day. This painting too done entirely with the palette knife, and I just added some bright highlights with a brush in the end. This was only on the flowers. The leaves were fully with the knife. Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!