January 1, 2015

30 in 30 challenge Day 1 - 30 Things about me


A New Dawn
Oil on Canvas, 18 by 24 cms (9.5 by 7 inches)
Click to bid
30 Things about me - #1 - I am a morning person
I am extremely productive in the mornings and always prefer to get up early as opposed to staying up late to get things done. I love the peace and quiet in the morning, especially when the rest of my family is asleep. That's when I paint most often and love the productive start to my day. I treasure the peace of my mornings along with my steaming hot cup of coffee :) 

Let me wish you all a very happy new year. May 2015 bring in a lot of peace, good health and happiness to you and your family. 2014 was a great year for me personally on most fronts. I hope it all continues and gets better this year. And what better way to ring in the new year, than the 30 in 30 challenge. Last January, I was very very rusty and used up the challenge to get back to my easel after a long break. I could barely manage a dozen paintings, but they did me a world of good. I could experiment a great deal and it set the tone for the rest of my year. I can't wait to see what this year's challenge brings in. Good luck to all other artists who are taking part too.:)

As I was thinking about themes for my 30 paintings, I was really inspired by what Leslie did recently. "30 things about me" I thought was a great idea for the readers to get to know the artist better. It also gives me something to write about, as against just posting a picture. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!