January 4, 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days - #5

Cotton Candy
Oil on Canvas, 5 by 7 inches
Click to bid
30 Things about me - #5 - 6 years on and I still don't look forward to winter in Germany
We have been living in this country for 6 years now and I still hate the winter. I hate the cold and I enjoy snow only from the window. When I first saw snow I was fascinated too, but got enough of it in a couple of hours. The thought of piling on layers and layers on clothing before stepping out tires me out. The upside of this is, while people complain about feeling gloomy and in no mood to do anything, I churn out a lot of art in winter. I lock myself up in the studio and work :) This painting is from one of those rare occurrences when I ventured out to click pictures of fresh snow. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!