January 18, 2015

30 Things about me #10

From my window
Oil on board, 5 by 7 inches
Click to bid
30 things about me #10 - I have a day job that has nothing to do with art.
I have a full time job that I love. Well most of the time atleast :P What exactly I do is beyond the scope of this blog, write to me if you'd like to know more. I have for long toyed with the idea of quitting my job and plunging into art full time and all that jazz. However, I have reached a stage now where I am at peace with having two careers and I think it will continue to remain so for a while. I have come to appreciate the flexibility it offers even though I have way less time to actually create. 

So there, you now know why I lag behind in these 30in30 challenges. I do as much as my work allows me to. The painting featured here is the early morning view from my window at work. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!