January 11, 2015

30 Things about me - #8

Muse
Oil on Board, 6 by 6 inches
Click to bid
30 things about me #8 - The single biggest regret of my life...
...is that I cannot play an instrument. Make that even worse, I have no knowledge of any music whatsoever. I did not pursue it even though I attended some classes as a child. Yes yes, I do know that I can still go learn something. I am definitely planning on that once I get some breathing time. My life currently is too full and I have no meaningful time that I can devote towards this. It is on my bucket list though.:) 

This painting has been done using the Zorn palette of cadmium red light, yellow ochre, ivory black and titanium white. It is based on a reference image from Morguefile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!