January 4, 2015

30 Things about me - Day 4

Rolling on
Oil on Board, 6 by 6 inches
Click to bid
30 Things about me - #4 - I (try to) grow my own vegetables
Gardening is something I discovered a couple of years ago and is something that I enjoy doing. I find it immensely gratifying to turn your homegrown vegetables into delicacies. It also turned out to be a great activity to involve my kid in. It has not always been a success, however. All we have is a small balcony garden and we tried growing pumpkins there, which turned out to be a disaster. And I still have zero success in growing my favourite herb coriander. We keep trying nevertheless.

While the 30 in 30 days challenge is on a theme and all that, I also try to paint subjects that I normally don't. That's how I decided on these tomatoes today, and pose a huge challenge they did! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!