May 8, 2010

Published on Emptyeasel

Dutch Damsels #19
Dutch Damsels #19
Palette Knife on board, 13 by 18 cms
© Nithya Swaminathan


It was a very pleasant surprise to see that my article on adding a Like button to a Blogger blog was published in the hugely popular website for artists, Empty Easel.

I had sent the article last week to Dan, the editor and then saw him mention it in the weekly newsletter. However, I forgot all about it and did not read it until another art blogger had left me a comment. I did note quite a few blogs that have implemented it already, and I am extremely glad if it was helpful. As another commenter had mentioned, the Like button is especially worthwhile if the content being shared is non controversial. Since most art is neutral, liking something rarely will lead to any arguments/controversies. So I think this is a great feature for us artists to market our work to a wider audience.

My article on Emptyeasel if you have missed it - How to add the Facebook like button to your art blog. Also, let me know what you think of the painting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!