March 12, 2014

SOLD - Two quarters and a half - Original Still Life painting in Oils

After the lemon still life paintings last week, I was so excited and went and bought another set of lemons. The old ones had been made to lemonade for my very patient daughter :-) But, I never got to doing the new set of lemons because I was smitten by the roosters in between. That's what happens when there are too many things to paint and just so much time! 

At the beginning, I started with two halves and a full lemon and tried to arrange them. I wasn't very excited about anything and thought I will further split one half. And now, as I was cutting through it, they were still not fully separated and looked lovely! So decided to use them as is, carefully making sure that they do not tear apart. 

Two quarters and a half
Oil on board, 6 by 6 inches
SOLD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!