June 17, 2010

Peach Iris - Original Palette Knife painting

The peach iris is one of my favorites. The flower I mean, not this painting. It is so delicate, and from what I see, it also seems to be rare. In all my iris hunting in my neighborhood, these single colored peach irises were among the least seen. The double colored irises, which I expected to be rare, weren't all that uncommon in real. Only one house had this particular color in their garden though. Even in the Iris garden that I had been to recently, I did not spot the peach color at all. How is it like in your neighborhood? Is this a rare color to find? Which is the most common colored iris in your area? Let me know what you think of the painting :-)

Peach Iris
Palette Knife on Canvas, 5 by 7 inches
© Nithya Swaminathan







0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!