April 1, 2014

The First Pair - Original Still Life in Oils

My little monster now is old enough to wear shoes! She is 16 months old now and is just beginning to walk, so we decided to get her a pair of shoes. Omg how cute these baby shoes are! I knew even before buying that I had to paint them. They arrived in the mail yesterday and mommy got to use them before the baby. My little one wasn't very pleased with the new heavy stuff attached to her feet though, tried her best to remove them :-) 

The First Pair
Oil on board, 6 by 6 inches
Click here to bid
Having never painted shoes before, these were hugely challenging. And mixing pink is always a challenge. I could not get the pink as it is on the shoes, but I hope I have got something half decent here. These shoes will be painted again in the near future, that much I am sure.:) And I cannot wait to get her next pair already :P 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!