April 30, 2011

Make an offer - May 2011 - Original Landscape in Acrylics

Did you check out the latest changes in Blogger? I can't get over the new dashboard and the features. It seriously blew me away. So sleek and completely awesome. I am sure this itself is an incentive to the lazy blogger like me :)

Farmhouse
Acrylics on Canvas, 8 by 8 inches.
Bidding starts at $60
Mail me to place a bid.
This painting is from my plein session last weekend. A rather lonely house in my neighborhood. The bidding for this painting starts at $60, which is more than a 50% discount from the normal price. Plus, it ships free worldwide. So what are you waiting for?  You can place a bid by shooting me a mail with your offer price.  

Hope you like the painting, why not write to me with some feedback?

5 comments:

  1. hi i am going through your work and enjoying .the stroke and color combination .all the best .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Goma! Glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Incredible work! Do you only sell on your website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat! Thank you so much.
    Yeah I sell mainly on my website, and also via Etsy and Artfire. My shops are http://nithya.etsy.com and http://nithya.artfire.com.
    Thank you for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like it, share it!