April 20, 2010

Dutch Damsels #10

Dutch Damsels #11Dutch Damsels #10
Palette Knife on board, 5 by 7 cms
© Nithya Swaminathan



These tulips are from the entrance of the Keukenhof gardens. There were two huge pots right at the entrance, just next to the traditionally clothed women welcoming visitors to the gardens. I loved them so much! I love all these double colored tulips, ones with stripes et al. They are so different and beautiful.

Talking about the traditionally clothed ladies, the last time we were there, I had a picture of my daughter taken with one of them. I requested my lil one to pose for a snap this time too, but she refused. Signs of growing up you see! We did manage to take a lot of snaps though, so much that by the end of the day my daughter was running away at the mention of a camera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!