March 12, 2011

Seduction - Palette Knife Tango painting in Oils

By now I am sure it would be very evident that I love painting the Tango and it is such an oft repeated motif in my work. I just thought how it would be to do without the legs for once. Most of my Tango paintings, if not all of them, primarily have red and black in the palette. I also went in for a different palette doing away with red and going in for a lot of browns.

And this painting is much larger than my other Tango pieces. Let me know what you think. I did not like it that much initially, but now I like it. After setting it aside for a while I did not want to change anything about it, which is a good thing. 

Seduction
Oil on Canvas, 16 by 16 inches
This painting is done from a lovely photograph on flickr by Sungnicholas, used with the permission of the photographer. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!