January 10, 2012

"Daddy!" - Original Textured Oil Painting of Children, 5 by 7 inches - SOLD

This little girl is from a reference at a park nearby. When I saw her picture, the first thought to cross my mind was that she was running towards her dad. That's how my girl runs to her dad, and I am sure all of them do.:-)

Daddy!
Oil on Canvas, 5 by 7 inches
SOLD
I started this one originally with the canvas in the portrait mode, and the shadow was getting cut off midway. The husband was vehemently against it and suggested it would look better in the landscape format. Looks like he was right, as I like it better than what I started with. There's a reason why he is my biggest critic you see. And do I even need to mention how kicked and proud he was about me titling the painting so. Ugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!