May 21, 2010

Pink and Yellow - Triptych

When it rains, it pours. And this holds good for good measure in my case. I just did my first triptych earlier this week, and have just done 2 more and 1 diptych as well. They are great fun, I hope you like them too. This one is a different view of the earlier tulip fields triptych, with the daffodils being more dominant.



Pink and Yellow Triptych
Palette Knife on board, 7 by 15 inches
© Nithya Swaminathan



$100.00 + $20.00 shipping worldwide




In other news, I have become a member of the Daily Painters International Art Gallery. This is a group blog, a united effort by 100 artists from all over the world working in a whole range of styles and subjects. I will be posting there too on a daily basis. Do take a look at the blog, it's got some awesome art. You can find the widget on my sidebar.


Do let me know what you think of the painting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!