June 7, 2010

Blazing Hot - Original Palette Knife Painting

Back to an Iris, taking a little break from the tulips. Let me know what you think.


With me posting in 3 different blogs at the moment, I think it would be awesome if there is a way a single post can be just posted in multiple blogs with a single click. I checked out this website writetomyblog.com, which is an online word processor that I think helps you post in multiple places. I wasn't too happy as it was not logging me in correctly and my blogger dashboard wasn't showing up. I will check them out again after a while perhaps. Does anyone have experience with this site? Any reviews? And do drop me a line if you know of any other plugin/editor that does the job. I am looking for some suggestions. Thank you!


Blazing Hot

Palette Knife on board, 5 by 7 inches
© 2010 Nithya Swaminathan, Germany


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, share it!